My friend’s went to Turkey and brought back Turkish Delight. I’ve always wondered what it tasted like ever since reading The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. Its described as being the most amazing candy ever in that book and it made me want some so bad. Well, I have finally tasted some and… it’s good. I’m not sure I’d give up my family to some evil snow queen for it though. Definitely better than the crap you can buy in the US for sure!!
- 📷 panteha: Teenagers In Their Bedrooms Photography:@Adrianne Salinger//Interviews:@Claire Marie Healy... tmblr.co/ZU54tt203umB_ 1 year ago
- Just posted a video @ Olde Rope Mill Park instagram.com/p/7Sm9RUzKP0/ 1 year ago
- Burtie is sharing his baby with me. His smelly, smelly baby. #puglife instagram.com/p/ypJ9j2zKEx/ 2 years ago
- @Zygnus430 you too!!! I miss my farmers market friends!!! 2 years ago
- She's hiding 2 balls back there. #puglife instagram.com/p/xZebn8zKKg/ 2 years ago